Aspiring - "desiring or striving for recognition or advancement"

Rouleur - "type of racing cyclist that is considered a good all rounder"



Tuesday 14 September 2010

Lost


This is a plea for help. I’m wondering if anyone out there has seen my fitness because it appears to have gone missing.
We weren’t together for that long but I had become very fond of it. Our relationship was pretty slow to get going but then we had some great times together and in the end grew to love eachother. Was it something I said? Is it my fault that it left?
I keep punishing myself because I guess there’s nobody else I can blame. I had the sweetest thing going and I blew it because I went back to my old lazy ways.
Well, times are changing and I’m not gonna let it go without a fight……

5.30am this morning I was up again and on that turbo, pedalling as fast and as far as I could, in search of the missing…..

No comments:

Post a Comment